Saturday, September 2, 2017

WE HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SIN FREELY. Part 1

WE HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SIN FREELY. Part 1

I am about to make some of you mad and this may even step on your toes and it may hurt you from with in but, you must hear or read the Truth, in this case.
I have been through a lot in my 42 years here in this world. Yes, I have sinned in my early days but, God has rescued me, through the Blood of Jesus Christ. Due to my Salvation, I once had a past but, now I have a future because, I no longer live in sin and sin has no longer, dominion over my life, that God has laid before me. Yes, I will mess up, from time to time. When and if I mess up, I will then gain a guilty conscience which, by the way, a conscience is the Holy Spirit, that lets one know if he or she is doing, talking, right or wrong. Those who talk however they want, live the anyway want, to do anything they want and if they don't have a guilty conscience? They then, do not have the Holy Spirit, with in them, or their lives, due to rejecting the Cross, by claiming to being a Christian and, continuing to live in sin, by doing whatever they please. When you correct them and they get mad and say don't Judge, is then, are in extreme danger with God, those souls just may end up going to hell, for the purpose of being seeker sensitive and for being a luke warm Christian. Friends, sin seperates the soul from God and I want to include, those fools who believes in, "Once Saved, Always Saved", are not Saved and they to, are in the catagory of the fools, who are luke warm. All of them will not make it to Heaven, according to God's and with the additional information that I am about to share with you, will show that a soul can lose their Salvation. After that, we will dive into the book of Romans 6:1-23.

Lets get started.

YOU CAN LOSE YOUR SALVATION.

Galations 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you (this is a chilling statement, and refers to anyone who makes anything other than Christ and the Cross the Object of his Faith), who soever of you are justified by the Law (seek to be justified by the Law); you are fallen from Grace (fallen from the position of Grace, which means the Believer is trusting in something other than the Cross; it actually means, “to apostatize”).

Revelation 3:5 He who overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment (the Righteousness of Christ, gained only by Faith in Christ and the Cross); and I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life (proving that names can be blotted out), but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His Angels. (The key to this great “confession” is Faith in Christ and His great Sacrifice.)

There is your proof that one can lose their Salvation.

Please, go to part 2 and continue to read and please, open up your hardened heart's up to God and allow the Holy Spirit to transform your soul and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment