Monday, August 28, 2017

To my Atheist friends

To my Atheist friends, those who did not Believe in or Believed that there is a God, that has died before you, are now in hell and now that it's too late for their souls, to be Saved. They however, now believe that there is a Saving God.

Now, it's not too late for you to get Saved, while there is a short time in your life.

How can you get Saved? Simple. Just Believe in Jesus Christ, the Cross and Him Crucified, which is the Only means of Salvation and Victory to Heaven and, no other Work is needed. God took care of that Finished Work, at the Cross.

Now, is the Time, to come to the Cross in Repentance.

I want to invite you to read this Prayer, out load. Saying this Prayer will not Save you unless, you Truely Believe, through Faith, in what you are reading.
This will give the Holy Spirit the latitude to Work in your heart and change your life.

Lets get Started, now begin.

THE SINNER’S PRAYER

"DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN, I COME TO YOU TODAY AS A LOST SINNER." "I AM ASKING YOU THAT YOU SAVE MY SOUL AND CLEANSE ME FROM ALL SIN." "I REALIZE IN MY HEART MY NEED OF SALVATION, WHICH CAN ONLY COME THROUGH JESUS CHRIST." "I AM ACCEPTING CHRIST INTO MY HEART AND WHAT HE DID ON THE CROSS IN ORDER TO PURCHASE MY REDEMPTION." "IN OBEDIENCE TO YOUR WORD, I CONFESS WITH MY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS, AND BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT GOD HAS RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD." "YOU HAVE SAID IN YOUR WORD WHICH CANNOT LIE, 'FOR WHOSOEVER CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED' (ROM. 10-13)." "I HAVE CALLED UPON YOUR NAME EXACTLY AS YOU HAVE SAID, AND I AM SAVED."

Glory to God. Amen and Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment