Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WHAT I STAND FOR.

WHAT I STAND FOR.
I am a Christian, 100 percent with God and I will never comprimise with the world and yes, I will make people mad and will tell the Truth and yes, I care about peoples feelings but, I will never sugar coat the Word of God. I will make some of you mad and some of you may defriend me, due to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. God created me to Preach the Gospel and to spread His word to the lost, any way I can and yes, that is what my page is all about. I care enough to share the Gospel and do not want to see or hear of anyone going to hell. My mission is of God and want to see souls getting Saved. I am a true Minister of God’s Word and will see to it, that the lost world hears it. If you reject me? You, at the same time, reject Jesus Christ, whom God is, the Cross and Him Crucified. I love you all and it takes courage of the Holy Spirit, to share the Gospel to you all. Those who rejects the Truth from God’s Word, I will know by what you say on your post’s. I can reconize who is Saved and who isn’t, by what people say, do and post on their walls. I know who needs to be Saved, by the way they talk, act, live and carry themselves, its called bad fruit. I know people by their fruits and at times, they need to know, through the Word of God, about it. God’s Word is clear as day and night, about who and isn’t Saved. It’s the Christians, let me refraze that, it’s the Reborn Again Christians, duty to see souls get Saved. Friends, a building called the Church, is just a meeting house, we, you, I, is the Church and God resides in the Born Again Believers, which is the ones who are Saved. If you are Saved, you then are to be seprate from the world, meaning, you are in the world but, not of the world. The Saved Christian’s can’t be like the world and live worldly and be Saved at the same time, If so, the Christian life your living is Blasphemous and bogus in the eyes of God. I Stand Firmly on the Word of God and I will not be moved. The solid Rock, I shall stand for ever, until the day that Jesus Christ (God), returns and Raptures me Home (to Heaven). Come to the Cross and repent and get Saved today. Jesus Christ (God), could return at any moment. Are you Ready? Will your soul go to Heaven? Will your soul go to Hell? The choice is yours, by the way you live on this, SIDE OF THE GRAVE. Choose wisly and may God be with your souls. God Bless my Family, Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
Please take the time to click on this link, watch the death totals change, reflect on your life and think about the Word of God and see if your living right, according to the Word of God. If your answer is no? Then you need to Repent at the Cross and turn away from you falsely way of Living and Repent, so you can be Biblically Saved. Now is the time to get Saved.

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/live-world-death-totals

No comments:

Post a Comment