Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A LIFE OF SIN, Bible Study

God's Word for Monday 7/8/2013
A LIFE OF SIN, Bible Study



We are human and we will attend to make mistakes in life and to some people, it may be hard on them and will feel ashamed of themselves, and you maybe a believer and a Church goer and may need to take time out from being in Church, to get your head on straight, before returning. That shows that you are a true Christian and you have the desire to be right in God’s sight. You need to be in Church, through the good and bad. The Church is a hospital for sinners, not a country club for saints. I know that there are people out their, who will not step into a Church, they are too worldly and has the heart of stone. They won’t even come to know the love of God, another way of putting it, they attend to reject God, they are hell bound, that is the sad part. Even though they may not even realize that they are going against God. Some may get a tattoo, or body piercing’s, that is rebelling against God in other ways, having a negative and evil thoughts, they are truly marked by the beast and may not even realize it, but they have accepted it. I personally know of people who has hard habits to break and some has no desires to quit, they think they will still make it to heaven, even though they don’t want to give them up for the Kingdom of God, they will get denied from Heaven, because they refuse to give up their habits, they have already accepted the evil marks of the beast. Those things can be repented from, if they repent and walk away from those types of sins, but if they repent from them and keep on doing them, then their repentance is bogus and God will not hear you and you will be hell bound. There is one mark of the beast that you cannot and never be forgiven of and it is coming soon, its called the R.I.F.D. chip. If you accept that chip, you will be hell bound for sure. Any sin can be maid as a mistake in God’s eyes, but if you keep on repenting and going back to those sins, they are no longer mistakes, because you have not learned the first time, it becomes a sin and your god, which is a false god and it is the works of satan. You need to correct yourselves, before its too late, you are just slapping God in the face and telling Him, that you don’t need Him in your life, in reality, you do. If it wasn’t for God, you would not be here and you are here for one reason, that is to live a holy Life of God and to be obedient to Him and that is it. The world of satan will tell you the total opposite and you have truly fell into the schemes of satan and his trap. I know that this study is a bit harsh right off the bat, this is something you need to hear and I am praying and hoping that you are doing a self examination of yourselves and allowing the Holy Ghost of God to enter into you, allowing Him to make a transformation in your heart today. You may be getting mad at me, kicking and screaming on the inside, you may reject me as your friend after this, but just remember this one thing, God has placed this on my heart to share, its need to know information and other preachers wants to sugar coat the Word of God and tell you a lie and lead you to hell. Friends, if you reject me, you are also rejecting God. God is a loving and forgiving God, if any person, either Christian or not, if you are living in sin, He will remain with you and attempt to help you get out of the dangerous situation but, if you keep on sinning after repentance, God’s spirit will depart from you and you will be on your own, your hell bound my friends. God is giving you a second chance in life at this moment, once you are dead from this world, it then will be too late. God is very alive and well, Heaven is God’s throne and the earth is His foot stool. When a sinner who refuses to repent and turn away from sin, can be kicked off and be tossed into hell fire. God appeared to earth as Jesus Christ, to attempt to save the world from satan and his schemes. At the age of 33, Jesus Christ took the sins of the world on His shoulders, he then was nailed to the Cross. His blood was shed for your sins. Before Jesus Christ was hung on that tree, He was Baptized, immersed by water in the river. He said, if you want to be with me, then follow me. That tells me, that we have to follow the foot steps of Jesus Christ and live as He did, which means, that we have to be water immersed, upon having Faith and belief. It say’s it clear as day, black and white in the New Testament, here, I will show you, Mark 16:16 - He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Yes, Jesus Christ died for Salvation, but he also did an act for us to follow and live by. By being Baptized by water and doing what God told us what we must do to gain the free gift of Salvation in eternal Life in Heaven. To be obedient and to make it to Heaven and be with Him for all eternity, we need to be obedient to God by doing what He has commanded. Those who rejects this Truth and does not get Baptized before their earthly death, is being and living in disobedient. Your eternal, everlasting life will be in hell fire. I am not saying it, the Word of God is. If your mad and want to raise a fuss about the Truth? Go ahead, just remember that you are not just rejecting me but, also rejecting Jesus Christ and your eternal Salvation in Heaven, hell is your only option. Water Baptism is not an option that God set for us, it is mandatory upon your death. Heaven will not be granted to you. I know that your saying, what about the thief’s on the Cross and those who can’t get out of the bed? Here is the facts, one thief on the Cross denied Jesus Christ and went straight to hell, the other thief cried out in repentance and when he died, he went right to Heaven. Before I talk about those who are not mobile and can’t get out of bed, I am going to share more facts with you. When Jesus Christ was on the Cross, along with the two thieves, Jesus did not die yet, so they did not have to be water Baptized. After Jesus Christ died, His blood pored out for the sins of the World. After the Death of Jesus, the New Testament came into play. The old covenant Law about believing and repentance was enough, no longer was the Law. Because Jesus say’s that those who Believes and has Faith, Baptism now Saves. 1Pe 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: This tells me that, because the new covenant is now in place, the old covenant no longer is in effect. You should see here, that belief and faith with water Baptism is required for salvation in Heaven. Baptism is what we need to do if we want to be obedient to God and not ignorant to His Word. What about those who can’t get out of bed or in Jail? If a person is able to get up and move around and have good or decent health, if they have belief and Faith, they they need to be water Baptized and can do so, even in prison. At the death bed or just stuck in bed, due to health issues, there is an exception for that. God understands that issue, they can have someone to read them the Bible and the importance of the Baptism and help them to gain an understanding about Baptism, at the end, that person can grab a bowl with luke warm water, so the new found faith and believer won’t get burned by the water, can have their head dunked into the water, that is an idea of a way they can be Baptized. Other than that, they will be saved, due to their condition, they will be granted in Heaven and be Saved. For those who are like you and me, we have no excuses for not getting right with God, Repenting, Accepting God’s begotten Son as our Savior and from being Baptized. Those who say that you don’t have to be Baptized to be saved to go to Heaven, because He as already died on the Cross, is of the devil and they are feeding lies upon lies and they, themselves are heading to hell, those who are hearing and believing those lies, are following them to hell. You can find these false prophets on your cable channels, channel 11. I am not calling this organization false prophets, but I have heard the same lies come from some, not all, but some of the preachers mouth’s on channel 192. I know for fact that those on channel 11 are truly false prophets and they are like the wolves in sheep’s clothing. In this study, I am not going to name them or call them out, but if you research about who the false prophets are, you may be surprised about who you will find. I have studied the Bible for a long time and I am able to pick them out, just by listening to them trying to preach the Truth of God’s Word. A life of sin. Joh 8:1-59 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true. Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come. Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come. Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him. As he spake these words, many believed on him. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me. And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. Mathew Henry’s Commentary. John 8:54-59 Christ and all that are his, depend upon God for honour. Men may be able to dispute about God, yet may not know him. Such as know not God, and obey not the gospel of Christ, are put together, 2Th_1:8. All who rightly know anything of Christ, earnestly desire to know more of him. Those who discern the dawn of the light of the Sun of Righteousness, wish to see his rising. “Before Abraham was, I AM.” This speaks Abraham a creature, and our Lord the Creator; well, therefore, might he make himself greater than Abraham. I AM, is the name of God, Exo_3:14; it speaks his self-existence; he is the First and the Last, ever the same, Rev_1:8. Thus he was not only before Abraham, but before all worlds, Pro_8:23; Joh_1:1. As Mediator, he was the appointed Messiah, long before Abraham; the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, Rev_13:8. The Lord Jesus was made of God Wisdom, Righteousness, Sanctification, and Redemption, to Adam, and Abel, and all that lived and died by faith in him, before Abraham. The Jews were about to stone Jesus for blasphemy, but he withdrew; by his miraculous power he passed through them unhurt. Let us stedfastly profess what we know and believe concerning God; and if heirs of Abraham's faith, we shall rejoice in looking forward to that day when the Saviour shall appear in glory, to the confusion of his enemies, and to complete the salvation of all who believe in him. When a sinner is living in disobedience to God, it is sin and it is blasphemy against God. You can’t live in sin and expect to go to Heaven, it can’t happen, according to God’s Word. I know of several people who uses slang words, in place of actual curse words and they think that there is nothing wrong with it. I know them personally. They attend to ignore the warnings that I have laid before them and they choose not to believe me, I have shown them the Truth and they are still using slang words this day. With them, thinking its ok to use slang words, they have, in a way, rejected me. The warning that I have shared with them have been rejected, they don’t realize that they also have rejected part of God’s warnings and rejected Him also. You can’t partially live in sin and partially reject God. One spit of rejection against God, is blasphemy and you are in eternal danger, until you realize that you have sinned and come back to repentance and turn from your sins and start following Jesus Christ. I just recently talked with a fellow Christian last week. I told this person that not just sin can keep you out of Heaven, but what you say can as well. I told this person that the slang words you use can also keep you out of Heaven. This person said, well, I guess we all are going to hell then. That just told me, by their reaction, that tells me that they are admitting it and won’t repent from it. This warning was not condemning them, no way shape or form. Whenever a person tells me things like that, it tells me that the Holy Spirit of God is putting shame in their hearts and feeling convicted. In a way, that is a good thing because, it tells me that they need prayer for their souls. They are calling out for help. Your sins will find you out my friends. It can either steer you towards repentance, or it can destroy you in hell. There is no in between, there is no waiting and decision room when it comes between Heaven and hell when you die. This world is the waiting room of decision. You are not waiting on the Lords return, He is waiting on you to get your lives turned around for Him and waiting for this world to come to repentance and to get water Baptized and then, the world can be saved. God came to this earth as Jesus Christ, to try to save the world from satan, not to destroy it. God created this world for one reason only. He created you for one reason only. That is to serve and Worship Him, that is it. Many of you have fallen into satan’s trap and you are failing God, many of you are heading for hell. God as not taken you out yet, because he is giving you a second chance, because, He Loves You, He Loves me, He Loves us all. That is why He came as Jesus Christ and died and pored out His Blood, for you and me on that Cross of Calvary. Christian, because He went through that for us, we as Christians as no right at all, by living in sin any longer. Christian, the sinners of the world has already rejected Jesus as their Lord and Savoir and have blasphemed God by their disbelief, those that are that way is hell bound, you don’t have to join them. You still have the chance to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you still have the chance to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ, you still have the chance to confess all of your sins to God and tell Him, that you are in the need of a Savior, you still have the chance to repent and turn away from your selfish ways and sins and turn your life around for God and still have a chance to get Baptized by Water. You can do that part anywhere. All you need is a Christian and two or three witnesses. All you have to do is find a place where there is a lot of water, confess that Jesus is the Christ of God’s Son, of the Living God. After that confession, the Christian has every right to Baptize you into Christ. Many Churches will say that this action has to be done by a pastor and in a Church. Friends, according to God’s Word, they are wrong. God told His disciples to go out and preach the Word and tell them about Jesus Christ and to Baptized them. Friends, Christians of Christ is called Pastors, Preast’s, Bishops, Minister’s. We all have been instructed to be followers of Jesus Christ and to preach to tthehe world. What are you waiting on friends? I know that many people may feel like they have too much sin and demon’s lingering in their lives. It does not matter who your are, it does not matter where you have been, it does not matter what sins that you may have done or committed. Just do the work of God and allow Him to make that awesome transformation in your life and you can be Saved. God wants you to be Saved and come and live in Heaven. The only thing that may keep you out of Heaven, is your constant rebellion and rejection and sin that you won’t get away and repent from, it is blasphemy towards Him. Lets read a short story about Zacchaeus, its found in Luke 19:1-10 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way. And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house. And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully. And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner. And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold. And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham. For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. If God can save Zacchaeus and want to stay the night in his house, He can save you from your ways and transform your life and ways and make your ways to be God’s ways. God wants to come in and save you. For your sake, can you get your house in order “meaning the temple that you are living in, which is the body you are in, ready and allow Jesus Christ, God Almighty to stay in?” Clean yourselves up and accept God in your lives today, tomorrow is not promised to you, your life can be snuffed out in a blinking of an eye. Your life can be ended in the next two seconds, 20 minustes, year, two years, or even 80 years or more. The real question is this, do you have your house in order and fit for Heaven? Are you still allowing sin to remain in your lives? Have you turned away from sin? Have you heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ and are you following Him or are you still living for the flesh of sin? One last question but, a good question to ask yourselves, are you a God pleaser or are you a man pleaser? You cannot serve two masters. Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon, meaning satan. Lets close in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment