Saturday, May 4, 2013

PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY IN THEIR CHILDRENS LIFE, Bible Study


Everyday I pray to God by myself and I pray over the phone with friends, at least with 3 different people every night. Prayer works when you take the time to pray, great things happens every time. The Holy Ghost, the Holy Spirit if you will, as been getting a hold of me, just about every time, I would end up shedding tears and some times, break down crying, not with sadness, or upset, nothing like that, but because of relief and happiness in my mind, heart, soul and body. Do you have any sin in your life? Are you still living in any type of sin or doing sinful activities that God forbids? Then stop it right now, you are living in disobedience in the sight of God and you are heading in the path that will lead and send you right to hell. Many Preachers will not tell you the Truth because, they don’t want to offend no one. Same thing about covering the Cross during Worship hours, they cover them up and don’t Preach the true Gospel of Christ and of the Holy Spirit and not even mention the Word, Holy Ghost, because they don’t want to offend no one and they say that the Cross is old fashioned. Friends, Churches who are changing with the world and not against the world is leading, not just themselves, but others right to hell. Not only that, they will not tell the Truth on the importance of Water Baptism, they can tell you the Truth in private, but not behind the pulpit. Is the Church your going to, doing these such things? if so, its time to have a heart of a hero and stand up for what is right, or its time to get out now. They are leading people to hell. If your Church is using the NIV Bibles, its time to tell the Church to switch to the King James version. Many don’t realize this, the Niv is produced by Zondervan, In 1988 Zondervan and the NIV was purchased by Harper & Row, Publishers (now Harper Collins Publishers). Harper Collins publishes "pro-homosexual" books such as Making Out, The Book of Lesbian Sex and Sexuality described as "Beautifully illustrated with full-color photography,. . . Making Out is the complete illustrated guide to lesbian sexuality and relationships. . .the intricacies of love play. . ." and many other pro-homosexual books! Harper Collins is a subsidiary of the global media empire, The News Corporation, owned by Rupert Murdock. The News Corporation empire include Fox Broadcasting, Twentieth Century Fox, and more than 128 newspapers. Fox Broadcasting produces some of the most sexually lewd shows on television. Murdock also publishes the British newspaper, the Sun, notorious for its nude pin-ups. If your Church is using the NIV Bible, its time to correct them and have them switch to the King James Bible, or get out of that Church. The NIV robs Jesus Christ of worship! The NIV perverts Jesus Christ into Lucifer! Many gays and lesbians will go to some of these Churches that uses the NIV, because it condones that type of hell bound sinful act, that is the reason why true Christian Churches needs to use the King James Bible, it is the True Word of God. Many of you have been brain washed, for way to long, its time for you to wake up and hear the Truth and stand up for Jesus Christ and tell them the Truth, or get out now,while you have a chance to make it to Heaven. I know that this Bible study is very harsh, right at the be-gaining, that is why it is so important to tell you the facts, while I have your full attention. Friends, Jesus Christ did not die on that Cross for you to die and go to hell, He died to fulfill the Word of God and to Save you. Why are you still hiding behind that lustful, sinful act that will send you to hell? Sorry, actually I am not sorry for not telling you what iching ears only wants to hear. I am sharing need to know information so you can know what you are doing wrong, so you can turn from your wicked ways and get Saved. This goes for, not just gay and lesbian acts, but for those who drinks any type of poison, anyone who smokes period, do drugs, lust with other stuff like sex, all these things will keep you out of Heaven, it will send you to hell, you will be denied from going to heaven. I know, your probably saying that I am being judgmental, but I am not. The Bible has already done that. Oh, wait a second, the so called “NIV Bible”, which is no Bible at all, allows such behavior and activities, the King James as already put the Judgment, by God on you. PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY IN THEIR CHILDRENS LIFE, Bible Study Many people that has children, lets them do what ever they want, with whom ever they want and say what ever they want and get away with it, not only that, but get what ever they want. My son has been in trouble in school, at least three times and suspended two times, out of the three. He lives his life in two worlds, lately in one world, his mom and I are no longer together. When and if he is with me, I try to get him to come to Church, to be around other Christians and to attempt to encourage him to find better friends, that is a fighting battle. I have very little time with him and only can do so much. His mom gets him what ever he wants, under the sun and lets him hang around with whom ever he wants and learns things that I disapprove of and know that God disapproves of it. To make things worse, he lives in another city, that is close by to where I live in. I still keep my time open, for when and if he ever needs me, that is the hard part of my life. I have seen kids in the neighbor hood of where I live, not to mention in some of my relatives houses, their kids are upto no good either. The parents poor raising choices can either help or destroy their future, it can either help save their lives, or it will send them straight to hell, before they are dead. If you are one of those parents who is allowing them to live in any sin at all and not correcting them, you are sharing in their sin and you are being disobedient to God and it may keep you out, from going to heaven. Most things come with an instruction book. Your car has a manual and before you drive a car, you even have to get a “learner’s permit”. Then you must study and pass a couple tests before you are allowed to legally drive that car. The microwave, the television, the cell phone, the stereo – they all come with instruction manuals. But what about parenting, do you have a book that tells you how to do that? Well of course you do! As Christians, we have an life instruction manual, its Called the Bible, the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth manual. Look to the Bible for a full set of instructions on how to be parents. It is important to read the Bible to glean what it has to say about the awesome opportunity we have to be parents. As believers we must keep a Biblical world-view instead of a humanistic world view in order to maintain a Godly culture in our homes which then impacts our community. The Bible reminds us that children are precious to the parents. It also tells us how to teach, train and discipline them. Take a look at these important Bible verses for parents. Children are Precious Creations & Blessings – Love Them Deuteronomy 7:14 You shall be blessed above all peoples. There shall not be male or female barren among you or among your livestock. Psalms 127:3-5 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate. Psalms 139:13-16 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Matthew 18:12-14 What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish. Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Teaching, Training and Discipline The Bible uses Hebrew and Greek words for “discipline” that are much more encompassing than we use in the English language today. I have found the following definitions, which are very helpful to know when you are parenting according to the Bible: Old Testament – The Hebrew word “muwcar”(originates from “yacar”) [1] muwcar – properly, chastisement; figuratively, reproof, warning or instruction; also restraint: KJV – bond, chastening ([-eth]), chastisement, check, correction, discipline, doctrine, instruction, rebuke. yacar – to chastise, literally (with blows) or figuratively (with words); hence, to instruct: KJV – bind, chasten, chastise, correct, instruct, punish, reform, reprove, sore, teach. New Testament – The Greek word “paideĆ­a”: [2] 1. The whole training and education of children Eph 6:4 2. Whatever in adults also cultivates the soul, especially by correcting mistakes and curbing the passions a. Instruction which aims at the increase of virtue: 2 Tim 3:16 b. According to Biblical usage chastisement, chastening Heb 12:5. If you are teaching and letting your child do Lord knows what, with whom ever, you have failed God and your childeren, consider the eternal consequences. Parents Should Learn and Teach Memory Verses The following verses are purposefully not in book order as I believe children should learn these verses in the following order: Ephesians 6:1-3 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Parents are Commanded to Train Children Deuteronomy 6:6-9 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as front lets between your eyes. You shall write them on the door posts of your house and on your gates. Proverbs 1:8-9 Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendant’s for your neck. Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. Colossians 3:21 Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged. Parents are Commanded to Discipline/Chastise Children Proverbs 13:24 Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him. Proverbs 19:18 Discipline your son, for there is hope; do not set your heart on putting him to death. Proverbs 22:15 Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him. Proverbs 23:13-14 (KJV) Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 29:15 The rod and reproof give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother. Proverbs 29:17 Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart. I have not had it easy growing up, my Dad missed out on the most important part of my life, my Mom was taken away by death, when I was 5 months old. I really did not have a fair chance to having a real Dad in my life. One of my aunts kept me in Church, when I was little. Yea, sure, I found myself, experimenting with things that God forbids, for a very short time when I was young. My conscience, which is the Holy Spirit of God, was hounding me until I corrected myself, so his spirit would not grieve and I would feel burdened by it. I tried drinking, for a very short time, I tried smoking for a very short time. I steered away from those activities, due to the fact that they are very sinful, it grieves the Holy Spirit of God, so I walked away from them. Upon repenting and turning 100 percent away from that sinful activities, I felt reborn again and my life was back, right on track in the sight of the Lord. I was young when I tried those things, I saw the issues that I would be facing if I did not get away from them, that was enough to help me to wanting me to put a stop to those awful things. Any sin that you are living in, is against God and will keep you out of Heaven, heed these warnings today, it could save your soul from eternal damnation in hell. If you are living in any sin and you were to die tonight, if you haven’t taken the time to repent and get away from them and have not been water Baptized? You may not make it to Heaven. These lessons are being shared, in hopes to get you to understand what kind of danger that you are putting your souls into and in hopes that you will clean up your act up, before the Lord, God Almighty. This world is a test, a test of faith, if your life and faith is not lined up with the Word of God, you will be hell bound, my friends. If you are not living your life right, as parents to your kids and you die? Your life is over and there is no eternal hope for you. I was raised in the Church and God has been my main guide in my life, He is my shepherd and I am one of His sheep and I am truly a part of His flock. Don’t miss guide and lead your kids, not just their souls, but your soul is on the line as well. Teach them the Word of God, out of the King James Bible, it could Save their souls and yours. If you are an adult who is using foul language, smoking, drinking, being abusive in any way, you are no better than your kids. The funny thing about this is, parents are being kids themselves, long and short of it is this, kids are raising kids, that is why that there is so much trouble going on in the world today. If the parents are not reading, learning and applying God’s Word in their lives, how are your kids suppose to live in the likeness of Jesus Christ, if you are not teaching them? If the adults and kids are hanging with the wrong crowed, they are listening and learning from seducing spirits of satan. Those spirits are not of God and the sad part of it is, those spirits are in the Churches today. 1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils: I know of a Church that has seducing spirits, within the walls of the building, they have people brain washed and its not even funny. They cover up the Cross and say that the Cross is an idle worship, that tells me that they are calling Jesus Christ, God Almighty, that He is an idle worship and also that tells me that God is not allowed in Worship. How can that be? It can’t. If that is going on, stand up for the Lord and tell the Church Leadership on what they are doing wrong in the sight of God, or get out. Like I said before, it takes a heart of a hero to stand up for what is right. The Church does not have the heart of a hero, if one of its members does not attempt to correct them, if the member leaves that Church and goes to another and docent make the stand in the Church that he or she has been going to for so long, after noticing of what is going on, that makes that person a cowered, in the sight of God. I am running into this issue. The Cross is a reminder of what Jesus Christ did on the Cross, to save us and should never be covered up. These Churches say’s that the Cross is a idle Worship and they don’t Worship idles. Worshiping the following is idle Worship, Mary, Angels, dead people, tattoos, statues, those are idle Worshiping, not the Cross of Jesus Christ. The Cross is not an idle, it is our cymbal and a reminder of what Jesus Christ did on the Cross and He is not dead. Jesus Christ is God and He is Alive and well. Those Churches who keeps the Cross of Christ covered is worshiping the world, meaning a false god and not God Almighty. They say the Cross is an idle and not a cymbal, with the Cross covered, that tells me that they are saying that Jesus Christ is dead and not Alive. If you are one of those who attends the Church that I have been going to and reading this, I woke up in the presents of the Lord, when will you? Any Church that does that, needs to have their heads examined. That is something that a cult would do. I wish I could say sorry for saying these things, but I will never feel sorry for telling the Truth of God’s Word. I went fishing this past Friday, as I was looking around while fishing, I was watching the snakes in the water, I then looked up and saw the birds in the air, they don’t worry, gather into barns. They are all taken care of and fed, by they Heavenly Father. I was not thinking that because God’s Scripture say’s it, because I was feeling it through my soul, through the power, the Power of God. Those animals know that the Father will feed them. We too, should be living that way. We should not be worried about food, clothes, cars, houses, any of those things, because God knows what we need them and He will bless us with what we need, when we need it. We don’t need jobs to get rich and wealthy, sure, it will gratify and glorify the flesh, but it does nothing for God. Many of you are not living by faith. That is why our nation is having so much trouble, with shootings, killings, robberies and so on. They are living for the flesh and all those things that you are living for, is going to rust and fade away and die and if you are not living right, so will your soul. Those who lives for that new car, new house, that job, that raise, that college you want to go to, that million dollars, that waist of time gambling places, like the waist of time bingo halls, that waist of skin bars and clubs, all those things leads right to hell and their is no eternal salvation for lost persons lost soul. Everything you do wrong here on this very planet, can and end you in hell. Your life can be snuffed out at a blinking of an eye, where will you be? Where will your soul go? Your last poor choice, your very poor last words, your very last smoke, your very last curse word, your very last illegal drug, your very last trouble you got into, your life could end and it will be too late. There is no repenting and turning away from those things then, your soul will be in hell fire for all eternity. Incase your not seeing and understanding what is being taught to you today, you need to be living right, you are to be living Holy, you are to be staying clear of all lies of the world and do not follow them. Like I said before, this life here on earth is a one time shot, this life is a test so God can see who is worthy to be in heaven and who is worthy of hell. This life is a test of Faith, where is your faith today? Is your life being lived in the likeness of God? or is it in the likeness of satan? This studies topic is, PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY IN THEIR CHILDRENS LIFE. God is our Father, the real Father that you should be concerned about. If you are like one of those who does not have a earthly father who is not there for you, like I have? Then do what I did, let Jesus Christ, God the Father be your Father, not just in Heaven, but here on earth as well. With God in your life, you can’t loose and go wrong. Let the Holy Spirit be your guide in life, so you may live and have that eternal life in Heaven. Your earthly parents may fail you and lead you to hell, but your Heavenly Father will never leave you, forsake you, abandon you, and not even lead you to hell. Let God be your parent in every aspect of your life. At least living your life under God’s authority, you will not be living your life in a man maid lie, you will be living your life in God’s honest Truth and will gain eternal Salvation in Heaven. To prove my point, look at the people you hang around with, look at some of your smoking, drinking, tattooed and foul mouthy relatives. I guarantee that the way they are living, it is not in line with the Word of God, all of those things are blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. God has not failed you has a parent, you are failing God as His child. God did not create you all to be this way and you very well could be punished. However, I do have some good news that you cannot refuse and if you do, consider the consequences for your soul, your last breath may be the very last one you take for all eternity. mThe good news is that God sent His son, Jesus Christ, to set the example on how we are to live. He showed us and instructed us to be Baptized by water, which is commanded by God in the New Testament. Jesus then died on the Cross and took the sins of the world with him, to have a way to destroy any sin of any man that repents, confesses His sins to him, anyone who accepts Him as their Lord and Savior, anyone who believes what He has done for you and what He has done on the Cross, he who has Faith and Believe in all this that we just mentioned a second ago, then needs to be Baptized, in the Name of the Father, Son and of the Holy Spirit and of the Holy Ghost, at the completion of water immersion, because of your new found Faith and Belief, the Heavens will be opened to you and you will be filled with the Holy Spirit and you will be dead to sin but, Alive and well with Christ Jesus. You are then Heaven Bound my friends. People and so called Churches say’s that these are works and works can’t get you to heaven, they are right about that. However, works without Faith and Belief, is dead and so is their eternal Salvation. By believing and having Faith, you need to be obedient to God, by doing what He has commanded, get Baptized by water. God tells us to be obedient and obey your parents, if you are a Christian, or at least claim to be a Christian and God is your only parent to follow, you need to be obedient and do what He say’s. If you are a child and your parent is not teaching you the Word of God, so you know what way to go in Life, then you need to step up and share the Truth that can and will set them free from sin and they can gain Eternal Life in God’s Kingdom. Kids can be smarter than the their parents without a college education, just by reading, studying and applying the teachings of God’s Word. Your excited about college? Good, but is it going to save your soul and help you to get into Heaven? Be sure, whatever you decide to do in life, pray and ask God to be your guide in life, to help you to make the best decisions in life and ask God, with what your about to study, is it going to edify, glorify and please God? or is it going to please the flesh and man, meaning satan? Your first thing to do in your life is to seek God in your life, I strongly recommend you to find a solid Bible based Church and get yourselves surrounded by the people who God wants you to be around with and get busy serving our awesome God. You can meet anywhere that has a positive surrounding and share the Word of God with each other, devotions weekly is very important. Who are you serving? Who are you living for? Are you going to hell when you die? Are you going to heaven when you die? We have shared the Truth and the way, turn away from sins and away from the negative people and share the Truth with the lost, so they may have a change of heart, mind and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment